- 50 grams GF jumbo oats / quinoa flakes
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin seeds
- 2 tablespoons sunflower seeds
- 50 grams chopped hazel nuts
- 50 grams chopped almonds
- 50 grams chopped Brazil nuts
- 40 grams desiccated coconut
- ½ – 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 teaspoons stevia / coconut sugar or xylitol
- 1 tablespoon Coconut butter – melted
Mix all of the dry ingredients in a large bowl.
Melt the coconut butter and add to dry ingredients, mixing well.
Transfer the mixture to a parchment lined baking tray and roast in oven at 140C for 40-45 minutes. Stir occasionally.
Allow to cool and store in airtight container for up to 4 weeks.
Serving Suggestion: Serve with fresh berries and natural / coconut or soya yogurt
Source: Thanks to The Soul Food Company
Often avoided due to their calorie content, nuts and seeds have numerous nutritional benefits. See my blog for more information