- Do you find dieting a chore?
- Would you like to feel comfortable in your clothes again?
- Are you lacking in energy?
Would you like to change this? Yes? Then This Course Is For You!
Weekly Sample Topics We Will Discuss
- What vegetables are in season, why they are good for us and easy ways to incorporate them into our diets
- How to boost your energy naturally
- Why nutrition is about far more than just weight loss
- Sugar – how it’s hidden in our foods and why it’s so bad for us
- Discover what motivates you
- Boost your metabolism
- Best choices for eating out
- The importance of sleep and simple ways to get a refreshing sleep
- What to look for when reading a label and the importance of doing so
Why Choose This Over Unislim, Weight Watchers or Slimming World?
What do any of the above groups actually teach you? Followers often become obsessed with counting points and sins but too often get fed up with the restrictions and start to yo-yo diet. Some slimming companies teach you diet coke is healthier than regular coke or to choose low fat over full fat. Do they tell you diet coke contains aspartame, a toxic substance? Or that low fat yogurts are full of sugar…. the real cause of our weight gain (not to mention poor health). Fats are limited? Why are all fats classed as one and not in two categories as they should? We need certain fats to help prevent against illnesses such as depression, baby brain, alzheimers, dementia and more. What state are we going to be in in years to come if we avoid fats now?
This course is different because it teaches you how to eat healthily. It teaches you an awareness, an understanding of yourself and food that the above slimming companies don’t!
What Will I Learn?
- Which foods we should be increasing for optimum health and which foods we should reduce.
- How important a role good nutrition plays in our lives, while boosting your energy & moods; increasing your memory & concentration and reducing your risk of diabetes, heart disease and high cholesterol. Cravings and PMS can be a thing of the past.
- The basics of nutrition
- How to create your own therapeutic diet
- Simple rules to follow when shopping
- New recipes
- What motivates you
- How to loss weight the healthy way
Body Composition Analysis – Measuring Your Success!
Taking your weight alone cannot really give you an accurate picture of what is going on. There may be weeks when your weight stays the same but you have gained muscle, while losing body fat, which is a positive, not a negative. Using a Body Composition Analyser compared to a standard weighing scales gives us a more accurate understanding of what is going on on the inside as well as the outside. The body composition analyser measures the following:
- Body fat
- Visceral fat
- Hydration levels
- Muscle mass
- Metabolic age
Can Anyone Join?
The classes are suitable for everyone. Weight loss clients find these classes very useful for helping to learn new foods to help maintain a healthy weight.
What Will I Receive?
Each class attendee receives a Healthy Eating plan, meal suggestions, menu planners, recipes covered throughout the course, weekly hand-outs, as well as lists of foods to watch out for when shopping.
Where Do The Classes Take Place? How much does it cost? How can I book?
Where: Monread Community Centre
When: Tuesday 17th September at 7pm
Cost: Special Introductory Offer of €80 for 6 weeks
How: You can book by emailing us, phoning or texting on 0866016701.
Missed the start? Don’t worry it’s not to late to start, drop me an email or text and we’ll get you signed up!
Read what some of my client’s have said…