- Are you fed up with fad diets?
- Do you lose weight but regain it?
- Would u like to learn how to lose the weight and keep it off by making healthier choices?
What Does The Course Cover?
- Focusing on healthy eating and ditching the diets is exactly what this course does.
- Learn which foods we should be increasing for optimum health and which foods we should reduce.
- Learn how important a role good nutrition plays in our lives, while boosting your energy & moods; increasing your memory & concentration and reducing your risk of diabetes, heart disease and high cholesterol. Cravings and PMS can be a thing of the past.
- Learn the basics of nutrition
- Discover new functional foods
- Learn how to create your own therapeutic diet
- Learn simple rules to follow when shopping
- Learn new recipes
- Discover what motivates you
- Weight loss the healthy way
- Weekly weigh in
Body Composition Analysis – Measuring Your Success!
Taking your weight alone cannot really give you an accurate picture of what is going on. There may be weeks when your weight stays the same but you have gained muscle, while losing body fat, which is a positive, not a negative. Using a Body Composition Analyser compared to a standard weighing scales gives us a more accurate understanding of what is going on on the inside as well as the outside. The body composition analyser measures the following:
- Body fat
- Visceral fat
- Hydration levels
- Muscle mass
- Metabolic age
Can Anyone Join?
The classes are suitable for everyone. Weight loss clients find these classes very useful for helping to learn new foods to help maintain a healthy weight.
What Will I Receive?
Each class attendee receives a pack at the start detailing the Healthy Eating plan, meal suggestions, menu planners, recipes covered throughout the course, weekly hand-outs, as well as lists of foods to watch out for when shopping.
Where Do The Classes Take Place?
Studio 3 in Naas
How much does it cost? How can I book? How big are the classes?
The cost is €80 per person per 6 week course. Please see the events page for the next start date and to book your place online today. I think personable classes are best, so places are limited to 8 people per class. Online booking is advisable to avoid disappointment.