- 300g red cabbage – shredded
- 300g green cabbage – shredded
- 2 carrots – peeled & shredded
- 50g spring onions – chopped
- 2 tbsp cider vinegar
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 15g fresh coriander – chopped
In a large bowl, combine the red cabbage, green cabbage, carrots and spring onions.
In a small bowl, whisk together the cider vinegar, olive oil, garlic, honey and sea salt.
Pour the dressing over the cabbage mixture and toss to coat. Stir in fresh coriander.
Refrigerate for 5 to 10 minutes before serving to allow flavours to come together.