Clients are always surprised when we discuss some of the symptoms of food intolerance, conditions they would never have thought were linked to what we consume. We’ve all heard the phrase “we are what we eat” but in fact, we only are what we can digest and assimilate.
Most of us unfortunately will suffer with some Skin Disorder in our lives, with a vague understanding as to why. Hormone changes, cosmetics, skin type or “just because” However Eczema, Psoriasis or Acne can be due to eating foods we are unable to digest and a food intolerance.
Numerous conditions we are prescribed medication for, instead of being asked “what are you eating? You may have a food intolerance!”
- Respiratory Disorders such as Sinusitis, Persistent Runny Nose, or Asthma
- Energy – Low or Dipped Energy, Feeling Sleepy After Meals, Difficulty Waking, Depression
- Weight Management Issues – Unable to Gain or Lose Weight
- Pain / Inflammation – Chronic Pain, Migraines / Headaches
- Childhood Conditions – Colic, Middle Ear Infections