Fitzwilliam 93 FoodTest food intolerance (food sensitivity) is a very comprehensive food intolerance test testing 93 of the most common foods known to cause intolerance.
- This food test kit is approx 14 cm x 12 cm x 2 cm so it will pass through a standard letter box.
- It has the CE certification mark and it conforms with European regulation.
- Lancet for pricking the finger
- Bulbous head capillary tube for drawing up the blood sample
- Blood collection tube
- Transportation bottle to protect the blood sample in the blood collection tube during transportation
- Return envelope – Superstrong, Post Office Approved
Before taking our 93 food sensitivity test, please read our Pre-Test Instructions
You will receive a copy of your laboratory test result within three weeks of sending us your blood sample, along with a guidebook and an additional comprehensive report containing nutritional advice on alternative foods, where to shop, recipes, websites, how to eat out and much more. We also offer a follow up call or clinic visit. Unsure how to shop with your new intolerance’s? Pop into me in SuperValu Clane on the first Thursday of any month and I will walk you around the store advising you on alternative products (this service is free of charge).
As with all our nutritional testing, we recommend that you bring any test results to the attention of your GP for his/her consideration.
You have 3 options with regard to taking the blood sample
- Book a consultation and I will take your blood
- I can send the test kit to you
- Arrange to meet me in SuperValu Clane any Thursday where I am the instore Nutritionist.